If you can walk, you can snowshoe! Our more than 9 km of snowshoe trails are a great way to get some exercise, fresh air and enjoy a beautiful winter day. The Hiawatha snowshoe trail systems are both easy or challenging, depending what you're looking for.
There are two snowshoe trail systems with different terrain; the Pinder trails (2 & 3 KM) are flat and the Crystal trail (4KM) is more challenging with hills. We invite you to come out and experience the great outdoors snowshoeing the trails.
A few reminders regarding trail etiquette...
- Have a valid trail pass
- Keep off ski trails unless crossing at designated spots
- Look both ways before crossing ski trails at designated spot
- Yield to skiers at all times
- Absolutely no stopping on ski trails
- Step OVER the classic tracks when crossing
- No dogs allowed on snowshoe trails
- If you stop on the trails please move out of the way to the side of the trail.
Snowshoe rentals are offered at the Office Headquarters. Check our rates!