Snowshoe Evening Guided Tours
Discover snowshoeing in a whole new light...under the stars and moonlight. As the light reflects off the crisp white snow, look for signs of our nocturnal neighbours as your guide points out local features, history and helpful hints for your next excursion.
- Monday tours will be out on the Pinder Snowshoe trail. It is our easiest of the 2 trails, it is approximately 4 km.
- Wednesday tours will be out on the Crystal Creek trail. It is the more challenging trail with a trip to the falls and is 5 km.
- Event duration is approximately 1.5-2 hours. Snowshoes and head lamps provided.
- Pre registration is highly recommended for staffing purposes.
- Kids 8 and older must be accompanied by an adult.
- Enjoy a nice cup of hot chocolate on us when you return.
Pre booking price is $20 for non trail pass holders and $25 for same day booking and Pre booking is $10 for trail pass holders and $15 for same day booking.
More tours may be added depending on demand and availability.
We are booking starting in January, 2020, right through to March 2020.
Click below for the specific dates and to book your tour!