Discover snowshoeing in a whole new light...under the stars and moonlight. As the light reflects off the crisp white snow, look for signs of our nocturnal neighbors as your guide points out local features, history and helpful hints for your next excursion.
- Our first one of the season! Valentines Day, Feb 14th on the Pinder Trail.
- The next one is Wednesday, February 28th on the Crystal Trail.
- Event duration is approximately 1.5-2 hours. Snowshoes and head lamps provided.
- Kids 8 and older must be accompanied by an adult.
- Enjoy a nice cup of hot chocolate on us when you return.
Booking price is $30 + tax for non trail pass holders and $20 + tax for trail pass holders. Online registration only.
More tours may be added depending on demand and availability.
Click below for the specific dates and to book your tour!