Early Bird Sale starts September 20, 2015
September 7, 2015
Hiawatha Highlands is filling 1 Snow School Assistant / Customer Service Representative position this season. Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Get all necessary equipment in place and in working order for the program.
* Assist the Coordinator with program related duties.
* XC Skier preferred as teaching basic techniques is part of the job duties.
* Teach techniques for XC skiing and snowshoeing.
* Always be aware of the bookings as they can be ongoing.
* Continuous teaching and learning.
* Provide routine information on trail conditions and grooming schedule, as required.
* Prepare incident reports, as required, including all supporting documentation.
* Front desk – answering the telephone, relaying info, taking messages, selling passes, outfitting customers with equipment, producing of the season pass cards using computers and printer, entering trail condition updates on website, preparing and serving of food and beverages, constant inventory of equipment and retail sale items, cash outs, etc.
* Lodge cleaning, washrooms, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming.
* Ski cleaning, waxing and repairs to our inventory and as a chargeable service to the public
* General maintenance skills – use of power tools, heavy lifting, shovelling, cleaning.
* Other ski-related duties as assigned by the Co-Managers.